This is the 1 part of the Online Watercolor Course for beginners. The program of learning watercolor techniques including 36 video lessons specifically designed for beginners. The course has been developed by watercolor professionals and e-learning methodologists. Over 30 000 people around the world have already benefited from participating in this course.
Check out how detailed our classes are! Almost every lesson contains an assignment and the number of asterisks in the title indicates how much time might be required to complete it.
What you will learn in this course
1. How to select the correct materials: types of brushes, paint brands, paper, and color palettes.
2. How to paint beautiful washes while using the appropriate water-to-paint ratio.
3. How to apply various tricks like a pro – working with saturation, value, and color.
4. How to convert the theoretical knowledge acquired during this course into practice.
5. How to make even the simplest paintings look exciting and fresh.
6. How to select the best painting technique for a certain type of paper.
7. How to create intentional watercolor splashes, blobs, and drips.
8. How to convert your art ideas into a reality.
These and many other artworks were created by the students who enrolled in our online course without any prior experience in painting. They successfully completed the online course and mastered working with watercolour. You can do it too!
Course author and instructor
Veronika Kalacheva – the author of this online course
Illustrator & watercolor artist
Veronika graduated from the Moscow State Pedagogical University in 2004 and qualified as a graphic artist. After graduating, she worked as a Commercial Illustrator. Today Veronika creates book and magazine illustrations for a few well-known publishing houses. In addition, since 2013 she has been focusing on leading online courses.